Me

Ma photo
Just a little bit of me, an ordinary but colorful butterfly, sprinkled with cheerfulness and optimism ... flying, dancing, singing, enjoying each very little thing Life can offer.

mardi 9 octobre 2012

Incongruous loves me


12:57pm: lunch break, go out, do shopping, looking for a new skirt
1:34pm: come back to office, join 11 of my colleagues who are sharing dessert all together for a special occasion (usually, only 3 or 5 ppl here at noon)
1:35pm: take a chair, sit down
1:35:22 pm: strangely find the chair is feeling abnormally cold on my bottom !!
1:35:41pm: look down
1:35:43 pm: WTFFFFF !!!!!! (*screams like in movies*)

1:35:45pm: for some supernatural reason, my skirt got unzipped by itself and just fell down. I am sitting on the chair with my skirt almost down on my knees; laughing like crazy, asking the males colleagues to look away so that i can stand up and solve the skirt pb in the toilets ..
Rest of the day : keep touching this damn zip, scared that it happens one more time, wondering why this kind of silly things f***** ALWAYS happen to me.....

Still...okay, it was funny, and i am very glad that it happened in office, rather than in the middle of the street!  ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire